Sunday, September 15, 2013

Woo Hoo

My life is almost getting back to normal - for months my studio has been filled with everything "bathroom" as we tackled a new master bath. I'm anxious to get back to work as the last of it will be out by the end of the month. If it weren't for figure drawing once a week, aside from the occasional art documentary, I would have been totally without art!

We had a great time and it was so good to see everyone after the time off. Our great thanks to Emily for wonderful, perfectly still, poses - very inspiring.

We'll be drawing Sarah (while she's state-side) on Monday September 16th. I hope to see you there!

Anita Holle
Anita Holle
Ed King 
Ed King 
Ed King 
Ed King 
Jay D. Anderson
Sam Szymanski 
Susan Ishii
Susan Ishii
Susan Ishii
Susan Ohle

Artists maintain the copyright to all images posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment