Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Uncomfortable ... on Purpose

We had a smaller group on Monday, which I enjoy on occasion. It was a very intimate and relaxed session.
We had a wonderful, new model and during the last pose I ended up at his feet. Like a lot of artists, foreshortening fills me with dread, but I know it's one of the challenges that will make me evolve as a better artist. We all need to push ourselves out of our comfort zones in order to grow ... so, it's feet (or head) first - for awhile.

 click here for a lesson on foreshortening ...


Janet will be posing for us on Monday, February 11th and Keith will be posing on Monday , February 18th.

Bruce Day
Bruce Day
Bruce Day
Ed King
(quick gesture pose)
Ed King
Ed King
Ed King
Matt Austin
Matt Austin
Susan Ishii
Susan Ishii


artists maintain the copyright to all images posted.






No comments:

Post a Comment