Friday, April 25, 2014

The Waiting Game

It never ceases to amaze me how I feel about my drawings can change after a few days. Objectivity isn't easy to come by when you have the pressure of a timed pose. All of the tricks (looking at your work in a mirror, putting it facing the wall for a few days, turning it upside down, etc.) don't work when you're trying to beat a timer. I never feel like I've completed a drawing in 30 minutes and when I look at it the next day, I often realize that I was worrying about the wrong things. 

Our thanks to K.C for giving us great (seated) poses!


Les will be posing on Monday, April 28th. Hope to see you there.




Ed King
Ed King
Ed King 
Matt Austin
Matt Austin
Sally Rhone-Kubarek
Sally Rhone-Kubarek 
Stacey Schultze
Stacey Schultze
Susan Ishii
Susan Ishii
Susan Ohle
Susan Ohle

artists maintain the copyright to all images posted

No comments:

Post a Comment