Sunday, January 12, 2014

Settling In

We had a big crowd for our first session at Dragonfly Yoga. I can see that there will be a few adjustments that will have to be made. I suggest everyone show up close to 7:30, or even a teeny bit later - as we have to wait until the last yoga session has ended.

It's amazing how much a change in venue can affect drawing. I know I will definitely need some time to settle into my "zone". I think I'll make a few changes for the model as well - no more middle of the room - someone always ends up with an impossible pose - or no pose at all.

Thank you to all who came to draw and to Sarah for her great poses. Hope to see you at drawing on Jan. 13th!
Ed King
Carolyn Cameron
Sally Rhone-Kubarek
Sally Rhone-Kubarek
Sally Rhone-Kubarek 
Sam Szymanski

No comments:

Post a Comment