Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Let the Music Play!


After all of my worrying - the "Bose" has been returned to its rightful place, many, many thanks to Paul Cymrot for keeping it safe this past week. I'm hoping that once I catch up on my sleep, find a place for drawing, get renovations done and all else ... I won't overreact. I do love my Bose, however.

A great session last night with wonderful artists and a great model. Our thanks to Les, for his great poses and hard work.

We won't be drawing on Monday, March 18th, but we will be back at Read All Over on Monday, March 25th.


Katya Kirsten

Bruce Day
(quick poses)
Bruce Day 
Ed King
Ed King
Ed King

Ria Firth
Ria Firth 

Sam Szymanski

Sam Szymanski
Sam Szymanski
Sam Szymanski

artists maintain the copyright to all images posted






No comments:

Post a Comment