Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Les is More!

About Creativity:
I feel like I'm always struggling with defining my own artistic style and creativity. I am a huge fan ("addict" might be a better descriptive) of the TED Talks and can lose hours watching and listening. There are over 900 talks by absolutely amazing individuals speaking on a variety of topics and I'm most drawn to those who talk about creativity. I came across this piece recently. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
About Figure Drawing:
We drew Les last night and there was some wonderful work created. Thanks, from all of us, to Les for his wonderful poses and patience with us on "perfecting" the pose. Thanks also, to those who continue to support Figure Drawing each week.


We'll be drawing again on Monday, July 9th at Read All Over Books. See you there! 


Sam Syzmanski 
Sam Syzmanski
Sam Syzmanski 
Susan Ohle
Phyllis Graudszus 
Phyllis Graudszus 
Matt Austin
Bruce Day
Bruce Day 
Bruce Day
Terry Pitzel 
Ed King 
Ed King
Ed King 
Susan Ishii
Susan Ishii
artists maintain the copyright to all images posted



No comments:

Post a Comment