Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Dazed

 I think I was still coming out of my vay-coma last night but managed to somehow pull it together. It was a nice turnout for a holiday and great to see everyone again. It's amazing to me how much I miss it when I'm away, but how taking a break from time to time makes me appreciate the experience, and those who come each week, that much more.


Last night we got to review the work for the library show and it looks like it's going to be a good one. The show opens in the Atrium on June 1st for First Friday and the Reception will be on Saturday, June 2nd from 6 - 8 p.m. I hope all artists, models and fans of Figure Drawing (and fans of the fans) can be there.


I've added new figurative artists to the link below (on the right) so we can all be inspired. I guess I still have salt water running through my veins because I was so taken with the work of Jason deCaires Taylor ... his work literally takes on a life of its own.





Thank you all for coming last night and thank you, Linda, for your always perfect, seemingly effortless poses.



Les will be posing for us on Monday, June 4th and I'll see you at the library on the June 2nd.


Susan Ohle
Susan Ohle
Anita Holle
Anita Holle 
Barbara Deal
Barbara Deal 
Bruce Day
Bruce Day 
Bruce Day 
Karen Julihn 
Karen Julihn 
Phyllis Graudszus
Phyllis Graudszus
Saeed Ordoubadi
Saeed Ordoubadi
Ed King 

Ed King
Susan Ishii
Susan Ishii

artists maintain the copyright to all images posted










No comments:

Post a Comment